I am a graduate of the Institute of Art Design & Technology (IADT) in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin with a BA (Hons) in Visual Arts Practice. My work has been exhibited in The Sandford Gallery Ranelagh, Cherrylane Gallery Delgany and the Mermaid Arts Centre Bray, Co Wicklow.

My work is mainly figurative and I paint predominantly in oils and watercolour. Colour, light and form are the areas that interest me most. Photography is another feature of my work.

I am a member of 10to12, which is a group set up by past students of IADT. We have had two group exhibitions, 'Traces' in June 2009 at Pallas Contemporary Projects Studio, Dublin 7 and 'Transformer' in the Centre for Creative Art Practices, Pembroke Street, Dublin 2 in July 2010.

Exhibitions:
2010 Art in the Open, Green Acres, Wexford
2010 'Transformer' (10to12 Artists), Centre for Creative Art Practices, Dublin
2009 Summer at the Hallward, Merrion Square, Dublin
2009 'Trace' (10to12 Artists), Pallas Contemporary Projects, Dublin
2008 Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Visual Art Open Exhibition
2008 Hidden Depths, Graduate Exhibition, IADT, Dublin
2007 Greenstar Exhibition, Mermaid Arts Centre, Bray, Co. Wicklow
2007 Believe me, I believe me, Back Loft @ La Catherdral Studios, Dublin
2007 Third Degree, The Bookcube Gallery, Dublin
2005 Junktion, IADT, Dublin

Further information available on
www.10to12artists.blogspot.com